Thursday 5 May 2011

Evaluation Question 3

3. What kind of media institution might distibut your media product and why?



There is a small selection of media institutes that could possibly distribute my product. The first of which are IPC Media, this ditributing company covers magazines such as NME, Rugby World, Look and Now etc. IPC currently deals with magazines with a similar target audience and genre as my product, for example NME. This would therefore mean IPC would be a good institution to sell my magazine through.

Below is a selection of magazines distributed by IPC with my music magazine (Rhythm) included within.



A second institution which could distribute my production is Bauer. The Bauer Publishing Group is a worldwide media empire offering over 230 magazines in 15 countries. It covers magazines such as Mojo, kerrang, and Q. These are all popular well integrated music magazine which would be my competition. However i feel that Bauer is a suitable company for my product to be distributed by.


No comments:

Post a Comment