Thursday 5 May 2011

Evaluation Question 5

5. How did you attract/address your audience?

I first attracted my audience through the use of mis-en-scene in the images i used throughout the production of my magazine. I tried to use mis-en-secene that my target audience could relate to, and situations that they could find themselves (gigs and concerts). I also related back to the questionnaire i produced prior to production, as i questioned those who were within my target audience therefore they would have the best idea for what would appeal to them.

I also used bands which had been suggested on my questionnaire as content contained within my magazine. By using information that i retrieved from the questionnaire it has allowed me to produce a interesting and well suited oproduct as it covers all aspects of what my target audience like about other music magazines and what they think works well and what they think dont work as well would be left out or kept to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment